Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Nylo Hotel---Roxie's Artwork of Fire Storm

Nylo Hotel ---
If you are in Coppell - look at the Coppell Gazette Star-today.
I am on the front page thanks to Nylo and Jim Kilpatrick- staff writer.
Enjoy the article--
Nylo Hotel and The Company is really terrific , I met several people that work with Nylo and make it the wonderful Boutique Hotel that it is and will be in the future. A great group of young innovative minds for sure. The newest Hotel is at Mac Arthur/Royal Ln. in Las Colinas. It should be finished mid- July they say.
I will let you know.
My featured work for them is " Fire Storm", Mustang horses . They have also featured many other Texas artist that are super talented so please make sure you get to visit this Hotel in the summer of 09.

2 comments:

LK said...

Dear Roxi,

It was a pleasure meeting you at the lunch. Thank you for the wonderful comments about NYLO and the staff. We feel you are part of our NYLO family. I took Amanda by the Mustangs at Williams Square so she could see where you inspiration came from. Can't wait to show the hotel as we get closer to opening.

Sincerely.

Lisa

Roxie said...

Thank you Lisa so much, as I said it was such a pleasure meeting you all and having the great opportunity to show my art as well through your wonderful Nylo Hotel.
Hope to see you soon.